AbyssalOblivionAbyssalOblivion

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Anti People Anti People

Do not listen to others who say that Newgrounds is not the place for live action entertainment because this was absolutely incredible. First thing I have to compliment is the directing and writing which felt realer than a lot of actual B movies.The premise provided a lot of suspense and the direction you chose was an interesting one and could not really be expected. Creative, unique, this was a suspenseful short film that I can safely say is possibly one of the greatest short films I have ever seen. Kudos to you and I will be looking for more!

hopelesswonder responds:

People like you are the reason why I continue to make films/create. You'll be happy to know, that the next one is a pilot based on the NG universe. I hope that you enjoy it. Should be up next month :)

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

The humor really works for me, especially the guys voice which is absolutely hilarious. The girls voice is pretty funny too but its more in like a cutesy way. Overall, pretty darn good.

pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

People get offended way too easily.

PokePooP PokePooP

Kinda sophomoric humor, but it has good animation and some of the jokes worked for me.

Mario and Lugi Go Clubbin Mario and Lugi Go Clubbin

Its funny how you put this song in a video about clubbing since the song is basically talking about the stupidity of people who club XD

George Lucas' Farewell George Lucas' Farewell

I would've cheered when he got off stage XD